WSIB Health and Safety excellence program
Improve your safety program
Receive a rebate
- The new WSIB Health and Safety Excellence Program provides a clear roadmap for businesses to improve workplace safety, whether they are just getting started or want to optimize systems and processes they already have in place.
- Businesses that are successful in the program will earn rebates and other non-financial recognition for their investment in health and safety.
- Registration for the new program is now open for the 2020 program year.
- A network of WSIB-approved providers will deliver the program, creating better access and support for more businesses across the province.
- The new health and safety program will help make Ontario a healthier and safer place to work.
- The rebate structure for the new health and safety program is based on a business’s ability to impact their rate, in line with our new premium rate-setting model.
Supporting Ontario Safe Employers – MOL Accreditation
he Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development has partnered with WSIB to help businesses make workplaces and Ontario, safer and healthier.
Businesses can achieve health and safety accreditation and receive financial rewards by completing the Supporting Ontario’s Safe Employers Program.
Ask us how you can earn additional rebates and Ministry of Labour Recognition, in addition to the WSIB Health and Safety Excellence Program.
How to Calculate how much you can earn with this new program for 3 years!
Fees to participate are for a 12-month enrollment
- Support selecting the best health & safety topics for your workplace
- Review your action plans prior to WSIB submission
- Review Validation evidence
- Provide resources to help you develop and complete your health & safety topics
- Networking and sharing best practises at monthly meetings
- Provide a desk review prior to WSIB submission
- Unlimited program phone & email support
- 10% discount on AEC Safety Training programs